All posts tagged "aging"
- Quiz: How Long Will I Live?
The following quiz, based on behaviors of the long-lived Seventh Day Adventists, is adapted from one created by Thomas Perls, a...Anti Aging & The FutureFebruary 7, 2018
- Are We Ready For Designer Babies?
The debate on how to regulate CRISPR heats up When Chinese researchers reported using a technique called CRISPR/Cas9 to edit the...Anti Aging & The FutureFebruary 7, 2018
- This Scientist Wants to Steal – And Implant – Memories
MIT’s Steve Ramirez aims to wipe out bad memories and has even implanted false memories in mice. CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – Steve...Anti Aging & The FutureFebruary 7, 2018
- Would You Want To Be Buried In A Smart Coffin?
Hi-tech casket boasts a built-in screen for photos and social feeds, plus speakers and flashing lights ‘Coffin of the Future’ is...Science & TechFebruary 7, 2018
- Harvard MRI Study Shows Meditation Grows Brain’s Grey Matter In 8 Weeks
Surprising to some and maybe not to others, a new study has shown that 8 weeks of mindful meditation has measurably...Health & WellnessFebruary 6, 2018
- People Who Sleep Late Are Actually Smarter And More Creative
Sleeping in. That is exactly what people get to do on a day off from work or on the weekend (if...Life & CultureFebruary 6, 2018
- 4 Digital Health Innovations That Will Help You Live To 100 And Beyond
Experts predict a continuous but gradual increase in life expectancy but chances are you’re going to live longer than they think....Anti Aging & The FutureFebruary 3, 2018
- The Race to Reverse Aging: 5 Breakthroughs That Could Cheat Death
Ponce de León had maps and compasses; researchers today have stem cells and AI. But the goal remains the same: Discover...Anti Aging & The FutureFebruary 3, 2018
- How Silicon Valley Is Trying To Cure Ageing
Humanity has long been in search of the mythical Fountain of Youth, from Alexander the Great to knights of the Crusades....Anti Aging & The FutureFebruary 2, 2018
- DNA Clues Could Predict When People Will Die
A biological clock in people’s DNA could tell scientists how long they will live. Researchers have found that chemical changes in...Anti Aging & The FutureFebruary 2, 2018
- Computers That You Eat (or That Eat You?)
Ray Kurzweil’s dream of internal nanobots floating around our bloodstream making us immortal by eradicating diseases and slowing down the aging process may...Science & TechFebruary 2, 2018