All posts tagged "health"
- Health & FitnessThis Wearable Patch Uses Sweat To Monitor Blood Glucose Levels
And can automatically deliver medication with microneedles People with diabetes prick their fingers multiple times a day to check their blood...March 22, 2016
- Science & TechHigh Tech Glasses Can Treat Lazy Eye
The first new treatment for the condition in 50 years For the 2 to 3 percent of children with amblyopia, or...March 22, 2016
- The FutureAre We Ready For Designer Babies?
The debate on how to regulate CRISPR heats up When Chinese researchers reported using a technique called CRISPR/Cas9 to edit the...March 22, 2016
- Life & CulturePeople Who Sleep Late Are Actually Smarter And More Creative
Sleeping in. That is exactly what people get to do on a day off from work or on the weekend (if...March 19, 2016
- Science & TechHarvard MRI Study Shows Meditation Grows Brain’s Grey Matter In 8 Weeks
Surprising to some and maybe not to others, a new study has shown that 8 weeks of mindful meditation has measurably...March 18, 2016
- Science & TechThe Real Effects That ‘Earthing’ Can Have On Your Body
Grounding, or ‘earthing,’ as some people call it, involves placing your feet directly on the ground without shoes or socks as a...March 18, 2016
- Health & FitnessHomemade Coconut Oil Probiotic Deodorant That Actually Works!
No one wants to discuss the topic of body odor, but it is a necessary one. When puberty starts and your...March 18, 2016
- Science & TechWhy The Pope Just Slammed GMO’s
Pope Francis’s encyclical wasn’t just covering the rapid climate change that plagues our modern world, he also voiced his concerns over...March 17, 2016
- Health & FitnessThis 8 Minute Video Will Make You Think Twice About Drinking Bottled Water
When someone asks if you want bottled or tap water, which do you choose? It seems like an innocuous decision —...March 17, 2016
- Health & FitnessThe Benefits of Fasting: Can You Starve Yourself Thin?
Fasting is usually considered a religious practice, but did you know that you can actually do your body a lot of...March 17, 2016
- Science & TechHow Reiki Actually Works (The Science Part)
The healing art of Reiki has been practiced and taught around the world for many years, with many believing its origins to be as ancient...March 17, 2016
- Life & CulturePutin Says Russia Will Supply The World With Organic Food
President Vladimir Putin gave an address to the Russian Parliament back in early December 2015 and stated that Russia is more...March 17, 2016