All posts tagged "science"
- This Vaccine Could Help You Quit Smoking
Your immune system would destroy nicotine molecules before they reach your brain. Quitting smoking is really hard—even with the advantage of...Science & TechFebruary 8, 2018
- 6 Ways The Future Of Health Is Here Now – I Didn’t Even Know #4 Was Possible!
#1 of 6 – Young Blood: Blood transfusions from young mice into old ones created profound rejuvenating effects. This elixir of...Anti Aging & The FutureFebruary 8, 2018
- CEO Undergoes Gene Therapy To Reverse Aging
The first attempt at using gene therapy to prevent regular aging allegedly happened last month in what could spell the beginning...Anti Aging & The FutureFebruary 8, 2018
- British Scientists Granted Permission To Genetically Modify Human Embryos
The Francis Crick Institute could begin the controversial experiments as early as March after the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA)...Science & TechFebruary 7, 2018
- Personalized ‘Pills’ From A 3D Printer?
With 3D printing, the concept of personalized medicine could take on a new dimension, researchers report. Mass-produced drugs can’t take into...Anti Aging & The FutureFebruary 7, 2018
- The GMO Corn Experiment
Genetically modified organisms (GMOs) have been around since the early 1980s, and have proven popular enough with farmers that by 2004,...Science & TechFebruary 7, 2018
- This Scientist Wants to Steal – And Implant – Memories
MIT’s Steve Ramirez aims to wipe out bad memories and has even implanted false memories in mice. CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – Steve...Anti Aging & The FutureFebruary 7, 2018
- Would You Want To Be Buried In A Smart Coffin?
Hi-tech casket boasts a built-in screen for photos and social feeds, plus speakers and flashing lights ‘Coffin of the Future’ is...Science & TechFebruary 7, 2018
- 10 Nifty New Things That Could Make Our Homes Smarter And Greener
Looking to spruce up your home? New options, showcased at this year’s Greenbuild trade show, could make it safer, prettier and...Science & TechFebruary 6, 2018
- Harvard MRI Study Shows Meditation Grows Brain’s Grey Matter In 8 Weeks
Surprising to some and maybe not to others, a new study has shown that 8 weeks of mindful meditation has measurably...Health & WellnessFebruary 6, 2018
- The Real Effects That ‘Earthing’ Can Have On Your Body
Grounding, or ‘earthing,’ as some people call it, involves placing your feet directly on the ground without shoes or socks as a...Health & WellnessFebruary 6, 2018
- People Who Sleep Late Are Actually Smarter And More Creative
Sleeping in. That is exactly what people get to do on a day off from work or on the weekend (if...Life & CultureFebruary 6, 2018